Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's a sad day






Today I left for home (Panama).  I had the trip to remember. First is was in my hometown of Acton to visit M.J. and check on business.  Then it was down to Rhode Island to see Jess, Jeff, Effie and Fischer.  After record heat (97 & 96 degrees) I headed to L.A. to meet Annie and participate in Rotary Internationals annual conference.  Universal Studios and Annie's 10 cousins where a hoot.  We (Annie & I) spent Father's day at her cousins cheering the Celtics on.  We were in the minority. Then I was off to Tucson while Annie flew home to Panama.  Tucson was great as always.  Seeing Brent, Di, Justin, Spencer & Marina was special.  I'm now in Dallas waiting for my 5:30 PM flight to Panama.  Thank you all so much for making this one of my most memorable trips to the States.  Adios mi amigos.     

No comments: